Friday, January 30, 2009

37 Week Appointment

So my appointment today went really well. The heartbeat is good (140's) and the OB "measured" my pelvis for my VBAC. He just wanted to make sure there weren't going to be any issues in the labor process if my pelvis seemed too small. He actually said that one could drive a mac truck through my pelvis--just what any girl would love to hear right? So I guess no issues there.  

There are no issues at all so far--c-section scar was looking good, baby is in 59th percentile (average) and pelvis is normal. I'm really looking forward to this VBAC now this baby just needs to cooperate!! I'm really hoping to go into labor on my own because the OB will not allow me to go a week past my due date. Get moving little boy!!  

I also didn't gain any weight this week and so far I'm up 29 pounds. Still a LOT less than what I gained with Amelia! Hopefully I won't gain any more!

No comments: