Friday, January 23, 2009

28 Days!

I can't believe how close the time is for this baby to come!  I can't wait to meet him!  Joe and I went to Portland for my 36 week checkup.  The baby is in the head-down position and measured at 6 pounds 7 ounces which is in the 59th percentile.  

Everything looks good for my VBAC we just have to hope that the baby will come within a week past my due date since my OB will not induce for a VBAC.  

My next appointments are scheduled for 1/30, 2/5, and 2/12.  Hopefully the baby will come not long after that!  I will have another ultrasound on 2/12 to once again check the baby's size and position.  I'm feeling so fortunate to be able to attempt this VBAC and I really hope that everything goes according to plan!  Everytime I see that little boy on the ultrasound screen I get even more anxious to see him in my arms!!

1 comment:

Riley, Connor, and Beth said...

YEY Julie!! I can't wait to meet this little boy and I hope you get to do the VBAC like you want!