Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nursery Pics!

The baby boy's room is pretty much complete!  I need to add a few finishing touches with some pictures on the walls but at least it's ready for baby!  We didn't get a dresser yet so we'll be using the canvas bins in the closet.  I love the darker colors!  Hopefully the little boy will be cozy in here!  






Here are some pics of Amelia's room as well.  I haven't taken any pics of her room since we moved to Maine.  I did not take the time to pick up the room prior to the photos so you are seeing the room in it's "natural" state!  





As you can see I'm obsessed with bins and other "organizational" pieces.  I have to keep Amelia out of the closet or the bins get taken down and emptied pretty regularly!

1 comment:

Riley, Connor, and Beth said...

I am SO jealous that your little boy gets his own room!! And the closet space...how nice!!! I'm actually going to lose closet space when the kids move over : (