Sunday, November 11, 2007

She Rolled!!

And of course I missed it!

On Saturday morning I put Mia on her belly in her play gym for a little tummy time. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink and was curious as to why Mia hadn't started screaming yet (she hates being on her tummy). I walked back into the living room (I was in gone for less than a minute), and Mia is on her back! I was amazed. I tried to get her to do it again but instead I got the predictable screaming instead. She did turn for Mommy and Daddy on Sunday morning but it's not a common occurrence yet :-) We are so proud of her though. She's five months and five days old. She's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Riley, Connor, and Beth said...

How exciting!! Mia is growing up so fast...I can't believe she is already 5 months old : )