Saturday, January 3, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting


There are officially less than 50 days until my due date.  Time sure flies!  I can't believe "the boy" will be here so soon!  I'm feeling a little more prepared now that we have plans to get the crib for him this weekend.  I still have a lot of cleaning and "nesting" to do within the next 7 weeks or so.  I'm definitely not rushing this baby out quite yet!

I've been fighting a cold for the past two weeks which has made sleeping next to impossible.  That in addition to the wonderful heartburn has made for some very long nights.  I'm feeling better now though, and this baby is kicking and moving more than ever!

I've been going to the doctor every two weeks now that I'm in the middle of my 3rd trimester.  My next appointment is January 7th.  I will be heading down to Maine Med on January 26 to see if I'm still good to go for my VBAC.  I'm very excited and nervous for that appointment!  

I've gained 23 pounds so far with this pregnancy and I'm really hoping not to gain much more.  When I went for my last appointment I had lost a pound.  Keep in mind that this was right in the middle of the Christmas season!  I was really happy about that.  

Here are a few "belly" pics at 33 weeks.  Not the most flattering pictures but nevertheless:




1 comment:

Riley, Connor, and Beth said...

WOW, look at that belly, hehe. You look great! How does your belly compare to it with Amelia? YEY for only gaining 23 lbs...I guess not eating Wendy's everyday in the first trimester paid off, LOL : )