Monday, March 17, 2008

Went For A Walk Today

I took Amelia for a walk to the bank today. It's only about 2.5 miles round trip but I was just SO happy to be able to be outside for a while. Amelia enjoyed it too although she slept most of the way. It was only about 40 degrees so she was bundled up pretty well but I think we're going to try to do this a lot more often now that the sidewalks aren't covered with snow!!

My Mom, Amelia, Becca and I went to Strong, ME yesterday for my cousins' birthdays. Both my cousin Tabby and cousin Jeremy are 17 years old. Crazy! I remember when Tabby was four years old and it doesn't seem that long ago!

My sister Amy is home for a week or so. It's wonderful (as always) to see her as well.

Amelia had her 9 Month Checkup on Thursday. She is 22.7 pounds and 29 3/4 inches long. That's 97th% for both height and weight. She's a big girl! She's eating most table foods now. Her favorite foods seem to be sweet potatoes and bananas. She's still as nosy as ever and has to be able to see everything that's going on.

Here are some of our latest pics:

Our newest diapers made by Bekah at Snugglebuttz.com She does such a great job!
Amelia totally loves bathtime. She would stay in the tub forever if we let her!We have EIGHT teeth now, four on top and four on the bottom:Amelia (with the little girl that I babysit for in the background). Unfortunately my babysitting job will be coming to an end in a few months now that the family is moving to PA!We were out late one evening and when we got Amelia home it was WAY past her bedtime and she was out like a light. I carefully put her in the crib and took off her hat and coat. The next morning I find her like this, I realized I'd forgotten to take her shoes off!!! Also noteworthy, we always put Amelia in the crib horizontally, but she usually ends up like this by morning:
Like Father, Like Daughter:
Smiling for the camera, although a bit cross-eyed:I'm just a TAD bit obsessed with Gymboree's cupcake line, I think Amelia has almost every item in it--all bought on SALE of course:

No comments: