Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Tricks

It's been a while since I posted my last entry. Amelia's been doing a bunch of new tricks the past few weeks. Here's what we've been doing:

~Saying "Ma Ma"-- I like this one best of course.
~Clapping
~Eating "real" food. Today she had bits of pasta and peaches. She's eating really well.
~Barking--kind of. Amelia loves to imitate the sounds that we make.
~Crawling--mostly backward. She can get wherever she wants to go.
~Taking steps (supported only of course). She's getting pretty good at it.

Amelia has another new tooth which makes four on the top and four on the bottom. She's bitten me a couple times while I was trying to feed her so I can vouch for their strength.

Amelia has her 9 month appointment and shots on Thursday so you'll get another update then.

Amelia is also going to be ONE in June and I've already started to plan her birthday party. I believe we will celebrate it on Saturday, June 7.


No comments: