Friday, August 24, 2007

Almost Three Months Old!!

Amelia had her three month pictures today with Debra at Abundant Moments. Although she wouldn't smile much, Aunt Crystal and Mom had a good time changing Amelia into a variety of outfits. I'd say my favorite pose is that of Amelia in a stock pot with vegetables all around her. Babies in pots, there aren't many things cuter than that. Just ask Anne Geddes!

Daycare is going pretty well, although I still wish that she didn't have to go :-) She loves to look at the other babies in her room. Many of the children in her class have "A" names. Her classmates include Alex, Arlo, and Aurora. I'm guessing many of us just couldn't get past "A" in the baby names book.

Amelia is smiling often now and her personality is starting to shine. I love that she can coo and "talk" with me. Although Mia is still far from sleeping through the night, she occasionally makes it til 2:00 or 3:00 AM. This makes her parents SO grateful.

I still can't believe how fast she is growing. It seems like she's learning more and more each day. I'm so proud of her when she's able to put her fist in her mouth, just think what I'll feel when she's sitting up!!

No comments: