Saturday, May 23, 2009

Build-A-Bear

I have started watching my best friend's children full time as of May 12, and needless to say with a 5 year old, 2 year old, 3 month old, and 2 month old, I don't get out of the house much. I wanted to take Alisha (5) to Build-A-Bear for her birthday since she is pretty much OBSESSED with stuffed animals and had never been. I thought that Amelia would enjoy it as well and that could be part of her birthday present from Mommy and Daddy. Unfortunately I couldn't find the time to take them without taking all four children, which is completely impossible since I can't even fit them in my car.

So where am I going with this? I sent Joe to take them on one of his recent trips to South Portland! He had to pick up a desk at his parent's house and I said there was no reason he couldn't take the girls. He only agreed because he knew that his mom had the day off and would likely go with him to help.

I'm sad I couldn't see the fun that they had but I know that a good time was had by all :-)

The day started out at Breakfast with Joe's family at Thorton's:

Joe's sister Sara and her husband Adam are visiting from England for a couple weeks. What a great picture of the whole family together (plus my dad and Alisha):

Amelia and Alisha have no idea what the day has in store for them...
Sara pushed Alisha and Amelia around on the wagon




Then on to Build-A-Bear!



Amelia was quite tired by the end of the day! Her little dog is named "bear". Not sure why... Auntie Sara helped Amelia pick out the outfit (she loves sheep for some reason). Alisha got a panda bear named "Ashley".

No comments: