Monday, March 2, 2009

Coming Home! Andrew is a week old today!

Andrew came home on Thursday, February 26, 2009.  He weight 9 pounds 1 ounce when we left the hospital.  We are so happy to be home!



Having Andrew home has been an adjustment for Amelia.  She wants to hold him all the time!  She also misses having Mommy and Daddy's undivided attention.  I haven't been able to pick Amelia up due to the c-section and that is also difficult for Amelia.  She doesn't understand why mommy doesn't take her out of the crib in the morning.  I tell her that mommy has a "boo boo on her belly" to help her understand.  

Andrew continues to sleep fairly well.  I think Andrew has seemed like such an "easy" baby so far because I don't have the anxiety that I felt when I first brought Amelia home.  We have been experiencing some breastfeeding issues and may end up pumping/formula feeding in the next few days but we'll see how it goes.  I'm going to see the lactation consultant tomorrow.  Andrew has his first pediatrician's appointment tomorrow as well!

Here are some more pictures of Andrew!  We are so in love with him!!







IMG_4566



No comments: