Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Amelia's One-Year Checkup

Amelia went for her one-year checkup and she's doing great! Here are her stats:

Height: 32 inches (>97th percentile)
Weight: 24.8 pounds (92nd percentile)
H.C.: 18.25 (80th percentile)

Amelia did well getting her blood drawn even though she didn't necessarily like it :-) She obviously hated getting her shots but made it through it.

Amelia has been walking for about a month and talks saying "mama" "Dada" and "more". She also can make the sign for "more" when she's eating. I haven't been doing baby signs with her consistently but now that she's starting to respond I'm going to try to do them more.

Amelia does really well with other people and loves to be around other kids. She also loves to feed herself and I have a hard time feeding her anything that she can't pick up and put in her own mouth! She's been off the bottle for about a week and doesn't seem to miss it at all. She loves to make us laugh. She gives Joe "kisses" but has yet to give me one. She still just makes the kissing sound.

She's growing up so fast! I'm really trying to savor every moment because she will be all grown up before I know it!

No comments: