Sunday, October 21, 2007

A for Amelia

I feel Amelia has been making great strides the last few days :-)

Last night Amelia slept from 7:30 to 4:30 AM. Once again, a wonderful thing for her tired parents.

Also, Amelia ate what I consider her first "substantial" amount of rice cereal (as in, I think more went into her belly than all over her.) About an hour or so later though, Mia did kind of puke so I hope that she's not allergic or anything. We will try again tomorrow night and see what happens. Here she is eating though:




In the third picture she decided to take matters into her own hands and grabbed the spoon.
Yay for Amelia!

I have also been busy dying some of Amelia's diapers the last few weeks. Here they are:


I had a lot of fun doing these in case you haven't noticed. For those that know me well, you know that I love to be color-coordinated and I like things to match. Now these will match anything Amelia wears! :-) Crystal doesn't like these diapers though because she thinks that they make Amelia's butt too big. I don't think Amelia cares though :-) here are some pictures of her in them:



I can't believe how big she is getting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She's getting so big so quickly! I miss her, so bring her to Maine quickly so I can give her a great big bear hug!

Love,
Auntie Maya